Thursday, November 13, 2008

Puddle Splashing

Here is a picture of what was once two muddy little boys who really enjoyed puddle jumping! Now they're two clean little boys who want to go puddle jumping again soon.

Tanner's little rubber boots were a bit challenging for him to walk in. I tried to hold his hand to avoid the inevitable, but alas, little Mr. Independent fell down right in the middle of the mud puddle, not just once, but over and over again. He loved it!
I told Andrew that after he ate all his dinner we'd bundle up, put on our rubber boots, and go play in the puddles. He ate his dinner in record time! He found the biggest puddle in the yard and didn't stray from it, except to get rocks to throw in it. He and Tanner giggled and giggled until Tanner got too cold and we had to come in for a nice, warm bath. Even though I hadn't put on my play clothes, two little boys made sure I got plenty of oversplash. That'll teach me!




2 comments:

Kevin n Amy Cederquist said...

how cute! i want a little boy too! but i'll just have to take my daughter out. its been raining here the last two days, and in boise, and spokane and bonners... weird.

Anonymous said...

you are such a fun mom!!